Kabash Love Foundation (KLF) is a Charitable Non-Governmental Organization dedicated to ensuring a safe environment and the overall well-being of women and children through health care interventions, data analysis and scalable innovative programs.
We are a team with a common goal; vision and mindset in ensuring vulnerable groups have access to basic quality and affordable healthcare.
- Promote healthcare advocacy
- Improving access to basic healthcare for under-served
- Enhance the reproductive health of women and girls
- Mitigate Fatal Childbirth
To Ensure a Safe Environment and Overall Well-being of Women and Children.
DATE OF INCORPORATION
- Kabash Love Foundation was incorporated on the 9th of November 2012.
- Strengthening Healthcare Systems through Advocacy
- Maternal and Child Health
- Health Education (Water and Sanitation (WASH), Sexual and Reproductive health (SRH), Home Management of Diarrhea (HMD) and Malnutrition.
- Community Health-Care Outreach.
Slogan: We color your world